« Home | Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair (FULL) 1. A Publ... » | The Cheetah Girls 2 OST 01. The Party's Just Begu... » | Fergie - London Bridge [Jason Nevins Remix]Downloa... » | Omarion - 21 [Album Cover]Nice. » | Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSoundDownload: F... » | George - Talk To MeThis song was requested in the ... » | Beyonce - Kitty KatNice, a new leaked song from B'... » | Crosby Stills Nash - Greatest Hits http://rapidsha... » | Barry Manilow - Ultimate LiveCD 11. The Walk To Th... » | Bob Dylan - Modern Times (2006)1. Thunder On The M... »

093 - EXCLUSIVE!!! New Beyonce FULL Songs






Get Me Bodied : SwizzBeats production. Average.

Freakum Dress : This is the TYPICAL Rich Harrisson production. I hear both Toni's "Take This Ring" and Amerie's "One Thing", it's average at best. Rich needs to step up his production game.

Irreplaceable : Nice pop song. Written and produced by Stargate. It may be one of the most memorable tracks of the album. Good vocal arrangements. It's a HIT.

Kitty Kat : Produced by the Neptunes. Judging from some reviews I thought it would be addictive, it's average, but I've never been a big Neptunes fan.

Upgrade U : Certified HIT!!! Swizzbeats did a great job. Sounds like Jay and Beyonce are having fun, I love how she sings the hook. The beat is on FIRE. However : "You need a real woman in your life / Taking care of home and still fly", her mentality seems kinda gender role-oriented.

I didn't want to base my review on clips but I already had my little opinion on each song. Contrary to what I thought, the clips really reflected the songs, cause the full versions didn't changed my opinions. "Deja Vu" was an average track, "Ring The Alarm" is a HOT production but I was turned off by the stupidity of her lyrics, I know she explained what she meant but the lyrics make her come off as materialistic. She should have worded her thoughts better. "Check On It" will be on the album and it's totally useless. The best songs are "Upgrade U", "Ring The Alarm" and "Irreplaceable". I've heard a clip or "Resentment" (thanks to TOYA!), a cover of Victoria Beckham's song, and her vocals are amazing. Four good songs in total for the moment, the other tracks are average at best. Beyonce has a great voice, and I don't think she showcases her skills enough. Many of her lyrics perpetrate either the chickenhead mentality or some stupid gender roles (see Upgrade U lyrics). We've been knowing her for almost 10 years and besides 2 or 3 songs in her career (like "Dangerously In Love") I haven't seen much maturity in what she sings. While it doesn't count these days, that's what she lacks to be finally perceived as a serious artist. I would love to hear "Green Light" and "Suga Mama", but thus far it seems "B'Day" is not touching her first solo album, which I thought was just alright (the only good songs were the singles and "Dangerously In Love").

Yes yes, I know, I'll be called a "hater". Whatever.