« Home | Divas 2001http://rapidshare.de/files/20374296/Diva... » | Eric Clapton - Hitshttp://rapidshare.de/files/1754... » | Jennifer Lopez - Rebirth (2006)01. Jennifer Lopez ... » | Diddy [ft. Nicole Scherzinger & The Notorious B.I.... » | Massari - Real Love / Thinking Of YouSomeone wante... » | Cassie - Cassie [Stream]You can now stream Cassie'... » | Christina Aguilera - Slow Down Baby [Radio Rip]Ano... » | Beyonce - Deja Vu [Single Cover]A new cover for th... » | Justin Timberlake [ft. T.I.] - My Love [Poor Quali... » | A Public Affair Album Sampler Some looped clips fr... »

Black Eyed Peas - My Humps / Pump It [DJ Motiv8 Remixes]

Just found some new BEP remixes, and they sound pretty cool! Finally, some new Black Eyed Peas material to listen to! Sadly though, this might be the last BEP post for a while because their new album comes out sometime in 2007...it'll be Fergie, Fergie, Fergie until then.


Download:

My Humps [DJ Motiv8 Remix]

Pump It [DJ Motiv8 Remix]

[I'm trying out a new file host, Speedy Share. After you click on the link, just "right click, save target as" on the song name.]