« Home | Evanescence - Call Me When Your Sober (Video)DL Vi... » | *Request* DL: Christina Aguilera - Can't Hold Us D... » | *Request* Monica - Angel Of Mine (MPEG-4 iPod Vide... » | *Request* DL: Kelly Rowland - Can't Nobody (MPEG-4... » | *Request* DL: Usher - U Remind Me (MPEG-4 iPod Vid... » | *Request* DL: Usher - My Boo (With Alicia Keys) (M... » | DL: Shareefa - I Need A Boss (Feat. Ludacris) (MPE... » | *Request* DL: Destiny's Child - "Destiny Fulfilled... » | Fergie - London Bridge (mp4 format for iPod) (DVD ... » | Nick Lachey - I Can't Hate You Anymorehttp://www.m... »

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm Not Missing You - CDS
Okay since her album was pushed back till Janurary for her to record more tracks and stuff.. Gotta give you a little something, Its brings some goods like bonus tracks and remix. Check it!


01 I'm Not Missing You (Radio-Edit)
02 Tantrum (Bonus)
03 Frustrated (Bonus)
04 I'm Not Missing You (Full Phatt Underground Remix)


DL :Stacie Orrico - I'm Not Missing You CDS