« Home | "How" Mya CarriesProps to Fetch Me Some Music wher... » | "Roll" With JanetYeah I know I'm kind of the last ... » | Beyoncé - BET Awards Rehearsals (Déjà Vu) (MPEG-4 ... » | Black Eyed Peas - Bebot (MPEG-4 iPod Video Format) » | Beyoncé - MTV Meets... (Pt. 2) (MPEG-4 iPod Video ... » | Beyoncé On Tyra (Pt. 1 - 7) (MPEG-4 iPod Video For... » | Album Alert!!! "Undiscovered" By Brooke Hogan ... » | JoJo - The High Road Album Sampler T... » | Robbie Williams - LoveLight (Lewis Taylor Cover) ... » | The Killers - When You Were Young [Thin White Duke... »

It's Our "Anniversary"



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a song by British R&B singer Lemar. Its a good love song called "Anniversary," and it features my girl Joss Stone. I'm really feeling this song and I'm looking for the CD (which I found on Block-Party Forums, Check it out!!). It's off his latest and highest charting CD, "The Truth About Love," which debut at #3 in the UK, so congrats to Lemar.