« Home | Disavowed - Perceptive Deception (2001)This stuff ... » | Leng T'che - Death By A Thousand CutsAlbum: Death ... » | Exmortem - Pestilence Empire (2002)Death metal fro... » | Daylight DiesAlbum: Dismantling DevotionGenre: Met... » | End of AllAlbum: Same Shit, But DifferentGenre: Ha... » | Luxurious Vs. GlamorousAs you all may know Fergie'... » | DVD Rips (Post 2)Okay I know you guys loved my fir... » | Gwen Stefani - Candyland Ft. Pharrell (Snippet)Her... » | JC Chasez - Until YesturdayJC is back for a second... » | Jamelia - Numb (Linkin Park Cover) Its a Cover Of ... »

Phlebotomized - Preach Eternal Gospels (1993)



I don't know very much about this band, only that they play some kind of abstract avant-garde style death metal. I'm not sure though, I haven't given a listen to it yet, but maybe they're something like Gorguts. Anyway, here's their EP from 1993.

Tracks & info

Download:
Megaupload

Uploading