« Home | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... » | Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks (2007) PlayFoundationsM... » | Feist - The Reminder (2007)1. So Sorry2. I Feel It... » | Bryan Ferry - As Times Goes Bytrack listing1. As T... » | Nick Lowe - At My Age (2007)track listing1. A Bett... » | Simone White - I Am The Man (2007)track listing1. ... » | Kylie Minogue - Kylie X (Pre- Album 2007)01. Excus... » | Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmaretrack li... » | Europe - The Final Countdowntrack listing1. The Fi... » | Laura Branigan - Best OfSolitaireShow Me HeavenTi ... »

Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millennium Collection




01. I Loves You Porgy
02. Mississippi Goddam
03. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
04. See-Line Woman
05. I Put A Spell On You
06. Love Me or Leave Me
07. The Other Woman
08. Wild Is The Wind
09. Black Is The Color of My True Love's Hair
10. Sugar In My Bowl
11. My Baby Just Cares For Me