« Home | "You're The One" AdrienneThis is a track from Asia... » | It's Our "Anniversary"This is a song by British R&... » | "That's What You Are" To AmerieThis is a lewly lea... » | "How" Mya CarriesProps to Fetch Me Some Music wher... » | "Roll" With JanetYeah I know I'm kind of the last ... » | Beyoncé - BET Awards Rehearsals (Déjà Vu) (MPEG-4 ... » | Black Eyed Peas - Bebot (MPEG-4 iPod Video Format) » | Beyoncé - MTV Meets... (Pt. 2) (MPEG-4 iPod Video ... » | Beyoncé On Tyra (Pt. 1 - 7) (MPEG-4 iPod Video For... » | Album Alert!!! "Undiscovered" By Brooke Hogan ... »

"Shorty Like" Bow Wow's



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Bow Wow's first single off of his fifth album "The Price of Fame." It features the "IT" guy Chris Brown. I think it'll be another Top 10 hit for Bow Wow and Chris Brown just because of who they are lol, but the song is pretty good. I like it. I might put it on my Top 20. Check it out! Also I uploaded my favorite song off of Bow Wow's fourth CD "Wanted," called "Go."