« Home | Rancid - indestructable (2003)What can you say abo... » | Social distortion - greatest hits (23-06-07)Some g... » | The jazz june - better off without air (2003)Penns... » | The Pigeon Detectives - Wait for me (2007)UK band ... » | Maximo park - our earthly pleasures (2007)Good roc... » | The National - boxer (2007)Extremely obscure sound... » | Sonic youth - daydream nation (1988)They will perf... » | Pennywise - PennywiseThis is their first album, re... » | Neurosis - given to the rising (2007)Fantastic alb... » | Turbonebro - retox (2007)Norwegian rockband with a... »

The misfits - walk among us


A while back someone asked me to name my best 20 albums, this one was one of them. Allthough I was too young at that time to realize, this one made an huge impact on the way I stood/stand in life. Because of this I became interested and involved in the hardcore underground in Antwerp. Going to shows every weekend, buying music and kicking against society's ass. Great time it was mid/late eighties! Take a trip back in time with this one and sing- along with the allmighty misfits! BTW, Tom I think I know where to get that ignite album.

walk among us