« Home | John Frusciante - curtainsPeppers guitarist with a... » | Devildriver - The last kind words (2007)Brace your... » | The white stripes - icky thumb (2007)Haven't heard... » | Ignite - a place called homeGreat album by this or... » | A tribute to sick of it all - our impact will be f... » | The misfits - walk among usA while back someone as... » | Rancid - indestructable (2003)What can you say abo... » | Social distortion - greatest hits (23-06-07)Some g... » | The jazz june - better off without air (2003)Penns... » | The Pigeon Detectives - Wait for me (2007)UK band ... »

suicidal tendencies - the best off


ST are a skatepunkband, incredible stuff. In the early days they were very punk/oldschool hardcore, later they went more on the trash path, but overall a great and essential band in my opinion.

I remember having a T-shirt of these guys when I was 16 (20 years ago) with their mascotte on the back blowing out his brains. My parents wouldnt allow me to get out of the house with it. I can't remember how many times I sneaked it out the house!

suicidal tendencies