« Home | NILENile is an American extreme, technical death m... » | Interpol - our love to admire (2007)Haven't heard ... » | Sound of musicA quick one just for the fun of it. ... » | SpartaThe first and the last album from these amaz... » | Millionaire - outside the simian flockDirty, sexy ... » | up up down down left right left right B A Start - ... » | Feist - the reminder (2007)Feist is the solo proje... » | suicidal tendencies - the best offST are a skatepu... » | John Frusciante - curtainsPeppers guitarist with a... » | Devildriver - The last kind words (2007)Brace your... »

Wisdom In Chains - Class War [2007]



Oldschool Hardcore! Fantastic stuff if you like the old school that is. I know I was bouncing up and down the house with my ipod in my ears and my kids looking funny at me.

Class war