« Home | Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millenn... » | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... » | Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks (2007) PlayFoundationsM... » | Feist - The Reminder (2007)1. So Sorry2. I Feel It... » | Bryan Ferry - As Times Goes Bytrack listing1. As T... » | Nick Lowe - At My Age (2007)track listing1. A Bett... » | Simone White - I Am The Man (2007)track listing1. ... » | Kylie Minogue - Kylie X (Pre- Album 2007)01. Excus... » | Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmaretrack li... » | Europe - The Final Countdowntrack listing1. The Fi... »

Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 1



01 - Ain't Got No, I Got Life
02 - My Baby Just Cares For Me
03 - Feeling Good
04 - I Put A Spell On You
05 - I Loves You Porgy
06 - Don't Let Me Be Misundertood
07 - The Look Of Love
08 - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
09 - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl
10 - Do I Move You
11 - Do What You Gotta Do
12 - To Be Young, Gifted And Black
13 - Since I Fell For You
14 - Nobody's Fault But Mine
15 - I Think It's Going To Rain Today
16 - Sinnerman
17 - Times They Are A Changin'
18 - Mr Bojangles
19 - Here Comes The Sun
20 - To Love Somebody
21 - Ain't Got No, I Got Life (Nina Simone V Groovefinder Remix)