« Home | More With The PackSome more songs by The Pack (The... » | "Just Leave" YummyAhh I'm really feeling my girl Y... » | "Shorty Like" Bow Wow'sThis is Bow Wow's first sin... » | "Throw It Up" With Bone & KelisOkay Kelis is defin... » | "You're The One" AdrienneThis is a track from Asia... » | It's Our "Anniversary"This is a song by British R&... » | "That's What You Are" To AmerieThis is a lewly lea... » | "How" Mya CarriesProps to Fetch Me Some Music wher... » | "Roll" With JanetYeah I know I'm kind of the last ... » | Beyoncé - BET Awards Rehearsals (Déjà Vu) (MPEG-4 ... »

John Mayer's "Waiting On The World To Change"



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well one day as I was surfing the channels, I stopped on VH1, seeing a group of people drawing graffiti, and being a fan of art and visuals I stopped and looked at it. As I watched I saw that it was John Mayer's new video, "Waiting On The World To Change." I fell in love with the song as I watched (I added it to my Top 20) and I decided to post it for all my music lovers out there. I don't know how to describe the song except with one word...beautiful. Yeah yeah that seems kind of weird. A black teenager calling a white mans song, about the world and the state of mind its at, beautiful. But the song really is. Check it out! I think I'm a die hard John Mayer fan now...shawty lol. Also my dog John Mayer has recently worked with T.I. on his upcoming album, playing the paino for T.I.'s first single of the album so be on the look out for that.

Waiting On The World To Change