« Home | More With The PackSome more songs by The Pack (The... » | "Just Leave" YummyAhh I'm really feeling my girl Y... » | "Shorty Like" Bow Wow'sThis is Bow Wow's first sin... » | "Throw It Up" With Bone & KelisOkay Kelis is defin... » | "You're The One" AdrienneThis is a track from Asia... » | It's Our "Anniversary"This is a song by British R&... » | "That's What You Are" To AmerieThis is a lewly lea... » | "How" Mya CarriesProps to Fetch Me Some Music wher... » | "Roll" With JanetYeah I know I'm kind of the last ... » | Beyoncé - BET Awards Rehearsals (Déjà Vu) (MPEG-4 ... »

More With Mario Vazquez



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is some more leaked songs for all you Mario Vazquez fans. The first, I heard, is his next single "Cohiba," which features Fat Joe and some other Latin artists. It's a bilingual song, like Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie," including Spanish & English lyrics. The other is another hot mid-tempo song called "One Shot." Check 'em out!