« Home | Nina Simone - The Very Best of Volume 201. Baltimo... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 101 - Ain't ... » | Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millenn... » | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... » | Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks (2007) PlayFoundationsM... » | Feist - The Reminder (2007)1. So Sorry2. I Feel It... » | Bryan Ferry - As Times Goes Bytrack listing1. As T... » | Nick Lowe - At My Age (2007)track listing1. A Bett... » | Simone White - I Am The Man (2007)track listing1. ... » | Kylie Minogue - Kylie X (Pre- Album 2007)01. Excus... »

Linda Eder - Broadway, My Way

1. I Am What I Am (from "La Cage aux Folles")
2. Anthem (from "Chess")
3. On The Street Where You Live (from "My Fair Lady")
4. What Kind of Fool (from "Stop The World I Want to Get Off")
5. Some People (from "Gypsy")
6. I'll Be Seeing You (from "Right This Way")
7. Gold (from "Camille Claudel")
8. Don't Rain On My Parade (from "Funny Girl")
9. The Impossible Dream (from "Man of La Mancha")
10. A New Life (from "Jekyll & Hyde")
11. Edelweiss (from "The Sound of Music")
12. Unusual Way (from "Nine")