« Home | Jesse McCartney - Running Away (Bonus Track)This i... » | Behemoth - Grom (1996)Everybodies favourite mighty... » | Fergie - Close 2 UHere's another bonus track from ... » | Mortician - Zombie Apocalypse (1998)This stuff is ... » | John Mayer's "Waiting On The World To Change"Well ... » | More With Mario VazquezHere is some more leaked so... » | More With The PackSome more songs by The Pack (The... » | "Just Leave" YummyAhh I'm really feeling my girl Y... » | "Shorty Like" Bow Wow'sThis is Bow Wow's first sin... » | "Throw It Up" With Bone & KelisOkay Kelis is defin... »

Ektomorf - Outcast [promo]





Album: Outcast [PROMO]
Genre: METAL
Quality: VBR - (GRAVEWISH)

Website: http://www.ektomorf.com/




Track List:
1. Ektomorf - Outcast (4:07)
2. Ektomorf - I choke (2:24)
3. Ektomorf - Ambush in the night (3:20)
4. Ektomorf - I'm against (3:07)
5. Ektomorf - We rise (3:03)
6. Ektomorf - Red I (2:54)
7. Ektomorf - Who can I trust (Prayer) (4:05)
8. Ektomorf - Leave me alone (2:43)
9. Ektomorf - Fuel my fire (3:32)
10. Ektomorf - I confront my enemy (2:43)
11. Ektomorf - Hell is here (3:12)
12. Ektomorf - Chamunda (2:08)

I'm not good at reviews, I just know at initial listen it sounded like like Max-era Sepultura. Vocally, that is. Decide for yourself, I enjoyed this.

Download: Here pw = vodka