« Home | Linda Eder - Broadway, My Way1. I Am What I Am (fr... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best of Volume 201. Baltimo... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 101 - Ain't ... » | Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millenn... » | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... » | Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks (2007) PlayFoundationsM... » | Feist - The Reminder (2007)1. So Sorry2. I Feel It... » | Bryan Ferry - As Times Goes Bytrack listing1. As T... » | Nick Lowe - At My Age (2007)track listing1. A Bett... » | Simone White - I Am The Man (2007)track listing1. ... »

Linda Eder - By Myself: The Songs Of Judy Garland





By Myself
Almost Like Being In Love/This Can't Be Love
Me And My Shadow
I'd Like To Hate Myself in The Morning
It Never Was You
Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart/The Trolley Song
The Boy Next Door/You Made Me Love You
The Rainbow's End
Do It Again
Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows/Over The Rainbow