« Home | Linda Eder - By Myself: The Songs Of Judy GarlandB... » | Linda Eder - Broadway, My Way1. I Am What I Am (fr... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best of Volume 201. Baltimo... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 101 - Ain't ... » | Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millenn... » | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... » | Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks (2007) PlayFoundationsM... » | Feist - The Reminder (2007)1. So Sorry2. I Feel It... » | Bryan Ferry - As Times Goes Bytrack listing1. As T... » | Nick Lowe - At My Age (2007)track listing1. A Bett... »

Kate Voegele - Dont Look Away (2007)



1. Chicago
2. I Get It
3. Only Fooling Myself
4. Top Of The World
5. One Way Or Another
6. It's Only Life
7. Might Have Been
8. Facing Up
9. No Good
10. Devil In Me
11. I Won't Disagree
12. Wish You Were
13. Kindly Unspoken

Dear boy,
I was just about to thank you for some nice music but don´t feel like it anymore. When I tried to right-click on the comment to open it it in a new window there jumped up a pop-up calling me thief etc.!

Very rude indeed and not in in good style to say the least. Who´s the thief?!
I thought we had a agreement on the blogspot.com to share material?

Grow up! Stuffy

am sorry if u r hurt cos' of the comment...
but that is meant for people who try yo steal content...

you can copy paste the link to a new browser window....

Post a Comment