« Home | Kate Voegele - Dont Look Away (2007)1. Chicago2. I... » | Linda Eder - By Myself: The Songs Of Judy GarlandB... » | Linda Eder - Broadway, My Way1. I Am What I Am (fr... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best of Volume 201. Baltimo... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 101 - Ain't ... » | Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millenn... » | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... » | Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks (2007) PlayFoundationsM... » | Feist - The Reminder (2007)1. So Sorry2. I Feel It... » | Bryan Ferry - As Times Goes Bytrack listing1. As T... »

Chantal Chamberland - Serendipity Street (Jazz/Contemporary)



1. It's You
2. Time After Time
3. Solitude
4. Romance Me
5. Cry Me a River
6. Feuilles Mortes
7. Cheek to Cheek
8. Since I Fell for You
9. God Bless the Child
10. At Seventeen
11. Crazy
12. Across the Room
13. Summertime
14. At Last
15. Faded Valentine
16. Ne Me Quitte Pas