« Home | Chantal Chamberland - Serendipity Street (Jazz/Con... » | Kate Voegele - Dont Look Away (2007)1. Chicago2. I... » | Linda Eder - By Myself: The Songs Of Judy GarlandB... » | Linda Eder - Broadway, My Way1. I Am What I Am (fr... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best of Volume 201. Baltimo... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 101 - Ain't ... » | Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millenn... » | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... » | Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks (2007) PlayFoundationsM... » | Feist - The Reminder (2007)1. So Sorry2. I Feel It... »

Agneta Baumann - Sentimental Lady(Jazz/Contemporary)




This album contains songs which are not only about problematic love but contain a universe of feelings. If anyone stops for a moment to consider who in Sweden is capable of moving her audience to deep emotion, touching their hearts with bittersweet sentiments of life, then Agneta Baumann's name must be one of the first that springs to mind, with the husky intimacy of her voice spreading gentle vibrations particularly when interpreting a jazz ballad.
Born to be Blue
Close Enough for Love
I Didn't Know About You
I'm Glad There is You
If You Could See Me Now
What Are You Doing The Rest of Your Life
My Ship
Only Trust Your Heart
Young and Foolish
Where Do You Start