« Home | Tiffani Wood - Bite Your Tongue (2007)(Pop/Rock)In... » | Rita Coolidge - Out Of The Blues1.Mean Tome2.Am I ... » | Nancy Lamott - Come Rain Or Come Shine (Jazz)1. Mo... » | Ana Martins - Samba Sincopado1. Recado 2. Maria Jo... » | Agneta Baumann - Sentimental Lady(Jazz/Contemporar... » | Chantal Chamberland - Serendipity Street (Jazz/Con... » | Kate Voegele - Dont Look Away (2007)1. Chicago2. I... » | Linda Eder - By Myself: The Songs Of Judy GarlandB... » | Linda Eder - Broadway, My Way1. I Am What I Am (fr... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best of Volume 201. Baltimo... »

Ana Caram - Hollywood Rio (Jazz/Contemporary)



1-Estate
2-The summer knows
3-Here, there and everywhere
4-I'm getting sentimental over you
5-The shadow of your smile
6-Raindrops keep falling on my head
7-Linda
8-Tempero brasileiro
9-Smile
10-As time goes by
11-I will wait for you
12-Pra vocĂȘ