« Home | Ana Martins - Samba Sincopado1. Recado 2. Maria Jo... » | Agneta Baumann - Sentimental Lady(Jazz/Contemporar... » | Chantal Chamberland - Serendipity Street (Jazz/Con... » | Kate Voegele - Dont Look Away (2007)1. Chicago2. I... » | Linda Eder - By Myself: The Songs Of Judy GarlandB... » | Linda Eder - Broadway, My Way1. I Am What I Am (fr... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best of Volume 201. Baltimo... » | Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 101 - Ain't ... » | Nina Simone - The Best of Nina Simone: The Millenn... » | Pure Jazz Chillout Disc: 1 1. Don't Know Why (Nora... »

Nancy Lamott - Come Rain Or Come Shine (Jazz)


1. Moon River
2. Accentuate The Positive
3. That Old Black Magic
4. On The Atchison, Topeka & The Santa Fe
5. The Days Of Wine & Roses/Whistling Away The Dark
6. Come Rain Or Come Shine
7. Talk To Me Baby
8. Autumn Leaves/When October Goes
9. Hit the Road to Dreamland
10. P.S. I Love You